Saturday, September 21, 2013

Always pray and never give up. - Luke 18:1

I recently came across a website that I thought was pretty neat...www.praymorenovenas.com. Basically you can sign up and get email reminders of the prayers you need to accomplish each day of a novena. So for example, my favorite Saint (and the Saint who my sweet baby girl's middle name is in honor of), St. Therese of Lisieux - her feast day is coming up on October 1. If you sign up on this website, you receive a daily prayer by email for all 9 days beginning September 22 (tomorrow!). When you check your email in the morning, you will have that reminder to pray your novena prayer!

I prayed my first novena this year, thanks to a group of women who offered to pray one with me before our daughter was born.  I have to say it was quite refreshing, and I looked forward to praying to that Saint each day. Try one out on your own and if you like it, sign up on this website and join thousands of others!

St. Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment